Solar Airport Lighting LED Green Portable Airfield Touchdown and Lift- off area ( TLOF) Light
1. Recyclable batteries with the lightest environmental.
2. At least 5 days autonomy
3. Dusk-to-dawn operation: Built-in photocell inside light can let lightwork at night and close during the day automatically.
4. Clean, renewable, green and reliable energy source.
5. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
6. Strong corrosion resistance, Rain and Snow, Shock and Vibrations protection and UV protection.
7. Self-contained and low maintenance: all components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit.
8. Built-in Solar Panel.
9. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage, floating charge and temperature.
10. Easy installation and relocation: no specialized work crew required, limited air traffic disruption, and lights are immediately operational .
11.International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years service life.
|3.Working mode:||Steady-burning mode or Flash mode|
|4.Light source:||LED,100,000hours service life|
|5.Solar panel:||DC3.7V,monocrystalline silicon|
|6. Material:||-Housing: Polycarbonate
-Base: die casting aluminum
|7.Autonomy(without sunlight):||at least 5 days(Option 20days)|
|8.Battery:||Lithium ion battery, replaceable|
|9.Overall Size(mm):||162 by 162 by 160|
|10.Installation Size(mm):||140 by140 by M6|
|12.Emitting Color:||Red, green, white, yellow/ white, yellow/ white, yellow/ white, red/ white( Customized)|
|15. Protection Standard:||IP68|
|16. Optional:||charging port|
1.Push button interface for local ON/OFF control. Toggle switch interface for steady-burning/flashing working mode.
2. Optional Battery Charge port: 100~240VAC
3. Optional NVG-compatible infrared (IR) LEDs
Emergency operations, Helipads, Touchdown and Lift- off area ( TLOF) , Final Approach and Take- off area ( FATO) , Taxiway lighting, Runway edge lighting – (ICAO Annex 14), Portable or expedited airfield lighting, Threshold lighting and obstruction lighting.
Contact Us at Any Time