Wireless Remote Control Solar Airfield Light with 3-4 km Distance
Runway Edge Light, Taxiway Light, Threshold/End Light,
1. Easy installation and relocation: no specialized work crew required,limited air traffic disruption, and lights are immediately operational
2. International advanced solar panel reaching more than 10 years service life.
3. Comprehensive protection in voltage short circuit, over-voltage, floating
Charge and temperature.
4. Self-contained and low maintenance: all components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit.
5. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
6. Strong impact lamp shape with PC material.
7. Strong anticorrosion and UV protection.
8. At least 7 days autonomy.(optional 15days)
9. Having lightning-protection function.
10. Dusk-to-dawn: Light can work at night automatically by solar panel which function is equal to photocell sensor and close during day time.
1.Optional wireless ON/OFF control provides on-demand operation from
up to 3km away. Antenna is outside light base.
2.Push button interface for local ON/OFF control. Toggle switch
interface for steady-burning/flashing working mode.
3.Optional Battery Charge port: 100~240VAC
4. Optional NVG-compatible infrared (IR) LEDs
Emergency operations, Helipads, Touchdown and Lift-off area (TLOF), Final Approach and Take-off area (FATO), Taxiway lighting, Runway edge lighting – (ICAO Annex 14), Portable or expedited airfield lighting,
Threshold lighting and obstruction lighting.
|3.Working mode:||Steady-burning mode or Flash mode|
|5.Service life of LED:||100,000hours|
|6.Solar panel:||Monocrystalline silicon|
|7.Battery:||VRLA, 12V/ 16AH, replaceable|
|8. Material:||-Housing: Polycarbonate
-Base: die casting aluminum
|9.Autonomy(withoutsunlight):||at least 7 days(Option15days)|
|10.Overall Size(mm):||260 × 260× 340|
|11.Installation Size(mm):||220 × 220× M10|
|13.Emitting Color:||Red, Green,White, Red/Green, Yellow/White|
|16. Protection Standard:||IP68|
|17. Optional:||remote control, charging port, NVGcompatible infrared (IR) LEDs|
ICAO TLOF( Annex14, Vol. 2, Appendix1)
ICAO FATO (Annex 14, Vol. 2, Appendix 1)
FAA L-861T(AC No. 150/5345-46D, Eb67)
FAA L-860HR (EB 87D, EB67D)
Contact Us at Any Time