|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag with Paper Carton|
|Delivery Time:||2-50 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per month|
|Type:||Aircraft Warning Sphere||Standard:||ICAO (Aerodromes Annex 14)|
|Body:||Fiber Glass Reinforced Polyester Resin||Weight:||6.3kgs|
Red Orange Aviation Warning Marker Ball for High-rise Transmission Line
This warning shpere is to provide the daytime visual warning or nighttime visual warning. It is for electricity transmission line and overhead wire for aircraft pilots, especially cross river high voltage transmission lines. And it is made of high-grade Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics(FRP). There are two diameter ,600mm and 800mm, which are available to meet different customers’ needs.
1.High-rise transimission lines
3.river-crossing transmission lines
1. At the mount point on the alerting ball, wrap cable protecting bars round cables for 1000-1200mm long, with two ends of protecting bars extending 200-300mm beyond the surface of the ball.
2. Fix the plastic wires which are mounted on lower hemisphere of the ball onto the cables and twist them.
3. Combine the lower hemisphere with the upper hemisphere according to module codes. Turn the hemisphere during the assembly and make sure two hemispheres are joined into position .
4. Insert stainless steel bolt(M12*35) and then put flat washers and spring washers around each bolt. Tighten each nut at last.
Packaging & Delivery time
Packaging: Plastic bag with paper carton.
Delivery: In 2-30 days after payment.
1. 2 years full warranty, 5 years maintenance since the purchasing date.
2. Since the purchasing date, full warranty from 1st year to 2nd year, free maintenance cost and material cost.
3. Since the purchasing date, maintenance from 3rd year to 5th year, free maintenance charge.
|Material||Fiber glass reinforced polyester resin|
|Diameter||600mm / 800mm|
|Character of fiber glass||-Tensile strength≥128Mpa
-Temperature resistant: 40℃～90℃
|Fastener||Aluminum material, M10 by 35, M10 by 40|