Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Light Intensity:||2,000cd ±25%||Working Mode:||Flash Mode (20-60times/minute)|
|Light Source:||Ultra High Intensity LED||Solar Panel:||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Power Consumption:||20w||Emitting Color:||Red|
High Borosilicate Glass Red Medium-intensity Type B Solar Aviation Obstruction Light
1. New technology application. Light can work at night automatically by solar panel which function is equal to photocell sensor.
2. Having lightning-protection function.
3. At least 7 days autonomy.(optional 15days)
4. Strong corrosion resistance and UV protection.
5. Strong impact lamp shape with PC material.
6. International-advanced high power LED with high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
7. Low power consumption profession flash switch.
8. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage, floating Charge and temperature.
9. International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years service life.
This product is single solar light. This product can work at night(＜50cd/m²) and close during the day automatically by Solar panel whichfunction is equal to photocell sensor.
AH-MS/B Medium-intensity Type B Solar-Powered Aviation Obstruction Light can be provided with power supply without power transmission cables by solar power, so it is suitable for those locations, Electric Tower, High-rise Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom,GSM, Microwave & TV), High Pole, Tower Crane, Wind Turbine, etc especially which are hard to lay the cable or lack of power supply as well as those facilities which have high requirements on lightning protection.
|SPECIFICATIONS||AH-MS/B Medium-intensity Type B Solar Aviation Obstruction Light|
|Reflector Type||Fresnel Lens|
|Flash Characteristics||Flashing mode(20-60times/minute)|
|Operation Mode||Dusk-to-dawn Automatically as standard.|
|LED Life Experience(hours)||>100,000|
|Operating Voltage||DC 12V|
|Base Material||SUS304 stainless steel|
|Mounting||200 by 322 by 12|
|Product Life Expectancy||5 years plus|
|ICAO||Medium-intensity Type B Solar Aviation Obstruction Light, ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1,'Aerodrome Design and Operations’ Forth edition July 2004,table6.3|
|FAA||Medium-intensity Type B and FAA L-864|